Franklyn Timber Shutters
Franklyn Timber Shutters are manufactured from timbers selected for stability and durability and are available in a wide range of natural timber colours and paint finishes.
Product Overview: Timber Shutters
All our shutters are custom-made to your specifications and hand-finished using the highest quality lacquers and coatings.
Available in fixed or hinged, folding or sliding, our shutters are a classic addition to any door or window.
Also available in aluminium for outdoor applications – see Aluminium shutters .
Features & Benefits
• Choice of materials: Everyone has different tastes and requirements, so we offer you a choice of four stunning lacquered timbers, or a range colours.
• Frame & louvre design: Choosing Franklyn Shutters provides you with excellent light control for any window. Shutters allow you to darken a room during the day. They can also create privacy and help protect your furniture from fading.
• Different control types: You have a choice of different control types to suit your particular needs. You can have timber control on the centre of the shutter, on the side of the shutter or a very discrete control on the side of the louvre which won’t interrupt your view.
• Different louvre widths: Your shutter can be made using a variety of louvre widths – the larger the louvre the better the view.
• Hinged, sliding or bi-fold: No matter what type of opening you wish to cover, we can provide you with an opening system to suit your particular needs.
• Shaped panels also available: circle, sunburst, arch, hexagon plus many more.
Colour range: Choose from a wide range of natural timber colours and paint finishes.