Have peace of mind with your Measure and Quote
Add style to your outdoor area. Guided by stainless steel wires, the wire guide blind is the first choice for high openings requiring longer blinds.
Product Overview: Wire Guide Blinds
Featuring a sleek, modern and unobtrusive appearance, this universal blind can be installed between posts, on the front of posts, without posts and over windows. Available in either motorised or crank handle operation, these blinds can be locked in the down position using stainless steel dog clips.
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured using quality stainless steel components.
• Unique non wearing stainless steel spring-loaded guides on the bottom rail.
• Can span an opening up to 5.8m in width depending on the height (drop).
• Crank handle or motor can be located on either the left or the right side of the blind.
• Once secured using stainless steel dog clips, the blind can be tensioned using the crank or motor.
• Motorised blinds can be fitted with optional sun and wind sensors for automatic operation.
• A modern compact weather box, designed to enclose the top roll, is an optional extra - available in 4 standard colours.
• The bottom rails are available in 4 standard colours, however for an additional cost we can powder coat these to the colour of your choice.